CEO Message – Thanks for Increasing Production
I would like to express my great gratitude for the efforts invested in restarting the production on the Bagre, Essungo, and FS FST Associations !!!
Complex Offshore operations were carried out (assembly of the riser, repair of the leak in the Essungo glare line and lastly the repair of the line 16 ” from Bagre B to Bagre F) !!
With this shutdown, we took the opportunity to clean separators, filters and make repairs on the export line Onshore !!
All work was well planned and well executed!
The results are impressive:
• We did not have any accidents or spills!
• Despite bad weather at sea, we took the time to stop and carry out operations with utmost caution!
How was it possible?
1. We’ve identified the risks;
2. We’ve planned mitigation actions;
3. We’ve maintained a good coordination between the Onshore and Offshore operations teams;
4. We’ve counted with the competence, good support and collaboration of the contractors (Octomar, Friedlander, Lyon, Sonasurf, etc)!
And yesterday we produced in total, about 9,700 BOPD on Block 2/05 and FS FST Associations !!
I believe that this news will leave us all filled with pride and confidence in a more prosperous Future for Somoil SA!
Thank you all and together we will work to reach 10,000 barrels a day and more !!!
Chairman of the Board
Share This Post
- SOMOIL SA at the 3rd Edition of FMCA 2018 Thursday November 22nd, 2018
- CEO Message – Thanks for Increasing Production Friday November 16th, 2018
- Certificate of Appreciation – Angolan Navy Monday January 29th, 2018
- International Gold Star 2010 Award Thursday March 30th, 2017
- Contaminated Land Treatment Wednesday September 14th, 2016
- Block CON-1 Project Wednesday September 14th, 2016
- Block 2/05 Operator Wednesday September 14th, 2016
- Seismic Aquisition 2D & 3D – Soyo – Zaire Wednesday September 14th, 2016
- Somoil Headquarters Wednesday September 14th, 2016
- NGOL Award – Lubricants Best Reseller 2015 Sunday August 7th, 2016